Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 FinalX
 Server Status
Who is online
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Top posters
♫ Steven ♫ (1243)
Conspiracy Theories I_vote_lcapConspiracy Theories I_voting_barConspiracy Theories I_vote_rcap 
Jamie (1112)
Conspiracy Theories I_vote_lcapConspiracy Theories I_voting_barConspiracy Theories I_vote_rcap 
Norway (1110)
Immense Jelly <3 Obliv (1072)
Mod Robbie (984)
J A M I E (832)
Oblivious (780)
Disturb3d (760)
ErenGurkan ツ (740)
James (710)

Advert

Interested to advertise at jcscape.org? Contact Evanna@graphicscene.net

Conspiracy Theories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
K R A I
Administrator
Administrator
K R A I

Number of posts : 109
Conspiracy Theories Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Conspiracy Theories Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

Conspiracy Theories Vide
PostSubject: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:54 am

Talk all you want about Conspiracies.
I will get this topic started.
Videos that I think are interesting and believe.
On video 2, do not watch past 2:30.
The rest of the video is about religion.
That's not what the video is focused on.
I posted that video to show how skeptical the area 51 worker was.

Back to top Go down
Lone Ranger
Graphic Master
Graphic Master
Lone Ranger

Number of posts : 233
Conspiracy Theories Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Conspiracy Theories Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : Lone
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Conspiracy Theories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:14 am

Here is another very interesting video

And here is a link to well known theories

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories

Im really into this stuff since the 2012 theories surfaced.
Back to top Go down
Boxxy
Voter
Voter
Boxxy

Number of posts : 152
Conspiracy Theories Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Conspiracy Theories Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username :
Boxxy

Look At Here

Registration date : 2009-05-30

Conspiracy Theories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:04 am

Interesting, but the Obama one is too long for me. Only got 13 minutes into it...
Back to top Go down
C A L E
C A L E

Number of posts : 58
Conspiracy Theories Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Conspiracy Theories Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : C--A--L--E/P--N--A--U/V----I----E/Omg Itz Cale
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Conspiracy Theories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 am

Ummm Only conspiracy theories i know of are the Fema Camps all across america, The NWO and Nibiru.

That Swine Flu was man made, created by the US goverment in order to cull the population... Ummm i dunno i think its all rubbish. EDIT.

Since watching it, It almost sounds feasable. George bush dose seem like a satanic kind of person. And the mayans did predict this "10th planet" There was an author that started these conspiracys i think his name was zecthin or something and it is said that he bent the truth alot and most of it is from his imagination. There is no scientifc proof that any of this exists. Thats why it is called a conspiracy.

I heard about this in 2000, And it was all meant to be happening in 2003, Nothing happend. So the date was pushed to 2012. Heard of the movie 2012? Due this november? I kinda see this as all being a ploy to make money. Its all scare tactics. Fear is money. Money is power.

Altho i do partially belive in the illuminati and there is an elite group, That run the media and what we see and hear. I belive the rockerfella family has alot to do with the illuminati/Freemasons.

And the world is closed off by the goverment to alot of information about the future. I belive that the Economic crash,September 11,Swine flu/Avian bird flu are all ploys of the goverment. I belive they want a one world goverment. (the all seeing all knowing) This has alot to due with the FEMA camps. And the FEMA coffins- mass graves. Look up REX84 on google and the constiution and it may clear things up a little. This is only my conspiracy theorie. It may all be entirely false.

But it sure is interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caale
Sponsored content

Conspiracy Theories Vide
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theories   Conspiracy Theories Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Theories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old JcScape :: More :: Other -