Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 FinalX
 Server Status
Who is online
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Top posters
♫ Steven ♫ (1243)
Question On Reset - please tell me I_vote_lcapQuestion On Reset - please tell me I_voting_barQuestion On Reset - please tell me I_vote_rcap 
Jamie (1112)
Question On Reset - please tell me I_vote_lcapQuestion On Reset - please tell me I_voting_barQuestion On Reset - please tell me I_vote_rcap 
Norway (1110)
Immense Jelly <3 Obliv (1072)
Mod Robbie (984)
J A M I E (832)
Oblivious (780)
Disturb3d (760)
ErenGurkan ツ (740)
James (710)

Advert

Interested to advertise at jcscape.org? Contact Evanna@graphicscene.net

Question On Reset - please tell me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
i cl3wz i
Newb
Newb
i cl3wz i

Number of posts : 4
Question On Reset - please tell me Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Question On Reset - please tell me Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : cl3wz , elite rang3r

Registration date : 2009-06-11

Question On Reset - please tell me Vide
PostSubject: Question On Reset - please tell me   Question On Reset - please tell me EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:54 am

I dont think this is fair that everyone has to get reseted? how come you didnt just ip the ppl that were useing the admin to get stuff and ip that admin or mod that did that please tell me ..
Back to top Go down

Question On Reset - please tell me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old JcScape :: More :: Other -