Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 FinalX
 Server Status
Who is online
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Top posters
♫ Steven ♫ (1243)
Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! I_vote_lcapLet's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! I_voting_barLet's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! I_vote_rcap 
Jamie (1112)
Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! I_vote_lcapLet's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! I_voting_barLet's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! I_vote_rcap 
Norway (1110)
Immense Jelly <3 Obliv (1072)
Mod Robbie (984)
J A M I E (832)
Oblivious (780)
Disturb3d (760)
ErenGurkan ツ (740)
James (710)

Advert

Interested to advertise at jcscape.org? Contact Evanna@graphicscene.net

Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Comatose
Graphic Master
Graphic Master
Comatose

Number of posts : 68
Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : Comatose
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! Vide
PostSubject: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! 6zlac8

yea dawg, that's me hitting a 75 on some random guy, (bad pker)
anyways, my ingame username is: Comatose

i hope to see some really good hits on this topic if anyone would post?

*-Regards-*

Comatose
Back to top Go down
SantaClawist
Voter
Voter

Number of posts : 67
Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 4:24 am

Theres another thread that hit a 76 :O lol
Back to top Go down
Comatose
Graphic Master
Graphic Master
Comatose

Number of posts : 68

Ingame username : Comatose
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:35 am

i know but still a very good hit?
Back to top Go down
SoZ
Newb
Newb
SoZ

Number of posts : 23
Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : Dollstah
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:43 am

Ye nice hit Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.hagfors.se
Zeshan
Zeshan

Number of posts : 56
Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : Zeshan

Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Awesome hit Smile
Back to top Go down
smokeweedwithme
smokeweedwithme

Number of posts : 138

Ingame username : C R A C K
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:08 pm

nice hit
Back to top Go down
Kid Strz
Kid Strz

Number of posts : 94

Ingame username : Kid Strz
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Here is me hitting 76 with ags if you cant see go to the link below and zoom in.>
https://s586.photobucket.com/albums/ss301/hobnobs/?action=view&current=HITTING76.jpg

Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! HITTING76
Back to top Go down
Scary Story
Scary Story

Number of posts : 124

Ingame username : Creature
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:47 pm

nice 75 and 76
Back to top Go down
I Twinky Il
I Twinky Il

Number of posts : 69

Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:48 pm

My max hit is a 90 with ags,no lie.
Ask the clan im in.
Back to top Go down
« мaѕѕ ιηѕaηιту »
Voter
Voter
« мaѕѕ ιηѕaηιту »

Number of posts : 388

Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:50 am

Nice hits, all of you, I hope to see someone hitting higher.
Back to top Go down
One Legand
One Legand

Number of posts : 158

Ingame username : The Legend
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:15 am

Good hits very good hits. My friend hit a 75 I believe and he just joined the server and got an ags and hit a 74 and a few mins later 75.
Back to top Go down
hidden pure
hidden pure

Number of posts : 69

Ingame username : Not until v2
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:09 pm

Lol, nice i hit 75 to...but i rushed and hit 75-23 :p
Back to top Go down
hudders123
Newb
Newb
hudders123

Number of posts : 12

Ingame username : omfgphatplz

Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:14 pm

ive hit a 78 before but i have no screenie if i get one ill defo put it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!   Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Start this by Raising the bar HIGH...!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old JcScape :: Old Post's :: Max Hits -