Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 FinalX
 Server Status
Who is online
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Top posters
♫ Steven ♫ (1243)
do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? I_vote_lcapdo YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? I_voting_bardo YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? I_vote_rcap 
Jamie (1112)
do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? I_vote_lcapdo YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? I_voting_bardo YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? I_vote_rcap 
Norway (1110)
Immense Jelly <3 Obliv (1072)
Mod Robbie (984)
J A M I E (832)
Oblivious (780)
Disturb3d (760)
ErenGurkan ツ (740)
James (710)

Advert

Interested to advertise at jcscape.org? Contact Evanna@graphicscene.net

do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
D Clawz Fail
D Clawz Fail

Number of posts : 52
do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : I CANNOT TELL YOU Smile
Registration date : 2009-05-09

do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? Vide
PostSubject: do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD?   do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:21 am

Ok so one day my mom opened a e-mail
and it had this.

Photobucket

Here yah go Andy

Q33 NY one of the flight numbers that crashed on 9\11...

Now you gotta admite
this is freaky

IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING FREAKY WITH NOTEPAD

INCLUDE ON HOW TO DO IT
AND IF YOU CAN, PICTURES!
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Lemon

Number of posts : 145
do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : Lemon
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD?   do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:41 am

i think its alt codes eg: ■ Ö ¥Σ0 and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Dragon.
Newb
Newb
Dragon.

Number of posts : 1
do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD?   do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:41 am

º.º drunken do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? 943391
Back to top Go down
MexC0mmanche
Newb
Newb
MexC0mmanche

Number of posts : 22

Ingame username : Zero
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD?   do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:39 am

R.I.P Twin Towers Sad
Back to top Go down
Enjoy Lumby
Newb
Newb
Enjoy Lumby

Number of posts : 2
do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD?   do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:01 am

lol, change the font to webdings, webdings 2, etc
Back to top Go down
reddead
Newb
Newb
reddead

Number of posts : 14

Ingame username : *** ReDd *** Very Happy <----- That's just puuureee Sexxy!!
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD?   do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:30 am

R.I.P Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.OFMGOMGFOGM.OMOMOMG
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD?   do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD? Empty

Back to top Go down

do YOU know something freaky with NOTEPAD?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old JcScape :: More :: Other -