Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 FinalX
 Server Status
Who is online
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Top posters
♫ Steven ♫ (1243)
Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus I_vote_lcapBest movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus I_voting_barBest movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus I_vote_rcap 
Jamie (1112)
Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus I_vote_lcapBest movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus I_voting_barBest movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus I_vote_rcap 
Norway (1110)
Immense Jelly <3 Obliv (1072)
Mod Robbie (984)
J A M I E (832)
Oblivious (780)
Disturb3d (760)
ErenGurkan ツ (740)
James (710)

Advert

Interested to advertise at jcscape.org? Contact Evanna@graphicscene.net

Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lone Ranger
Graphic Master
Graphic Master
Lone Ranger

Number of posts : 233
Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : Lone
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus Vide
PostSubject: Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus   Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:10 am

jesus---"Y0 Hybrid, tits or gtfo!"

hybrid---"no way jesus"

jesus---"fine then!!!!!"

jesus---*FIREBALL!*

hybrid---"SHOOP DA WHOOOOOOP"

both---*BIG EXPLOSION"

hybrid---"damn you still alive?!?!?!?!??!?!?!shift111?!?!?!?"

jesus---"damn right b****"

hybrid---"oh no you didn't"

jesus---"oh yes i did"

hybrid---"oh no you didn't

jesus---"oh yes i-"

hybrid---*HYBRID B**** SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*jesus dies"

hybrid---"Owned."
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Owner
Owner
Dragon

Number of posts : 295
Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus Mod_goldCo DragonBest movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus Mod_silverAdmin Dragon
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus   Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:28 am

wtf
Back to top Go down
Lone Ranger
Graphic Master
Graphic Master
Lone Ranger

Number of posts : 233
Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : Lone
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus   Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:31 am

It was inspired by alien vs predator and i spiced it up by adding jesus and making it make no sense what so ever. It's only funny if you laugh at stupid random stuff like i do.
Back to top Go down
R A J A Fool
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
R A J A Fool

Number of posts : 197

Ingame username : R A J A Fool
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus   Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:10 am

Um stick to your action figures.
Back to top Go down
Ko addiction

Number of posts : 30

Ingame username : Username
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus   Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:27 am

Lolwut.
Back to top Go down
maul3rz ftw
maul3rz ftw

Number of posts : 44

Ingame username : lool pwnt (pure) & totaly pwnt
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus   Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:36 am

wtf
Back to top Go down
http://www.jidenscape.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus   Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus Empty

Back to top Go down

Best movie in the world- Hybrid vs Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old JcScape :: More :: Other -