Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 FinalX
 Server Status
Who is online
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Top posters
♫ Steven ♫ (1243)
what im planning on addin to the forums. I_vote_lcapwhat im planning on addin to the forums. I_voting_barwhat im planning on addin to the forums. I_vote_rcap 
Jamie (1112)
what im planning on addin to the forums. I_vote_lcapwhat im planning on addin to the forums. I_voting_barwhat im planning on addin to the forums. I_vote_rcap 
Norway (1110)
Immense Jelly <3 Obliv (1072)
Mod Robbie (984)
J A M I E (832)
Oblivious (780)
Disturb3d (760)
ErenGurkan ツ (740)
James (710)

Advert

Interested to advertise at jcscape.org? Contact Evanna@graphicscene.net

what im planning on addin to the forums.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
♫ Steven ♫
Moderator Confidant
Moderator Confidant
♫ Steven ♫

Number of posts : 1243
what im planning on addin to the forums. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100what im planning on addin to the forums. Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : what im planning on addin to the forums. Mod_silverMod Steven
Registration date : 2009-01-21

what im planning on addin to the forums. Vide
PostSubject: what im planning on addin to the forums.   what im planning on addin to the forums. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:27 am

Basically I think our current nav bar is too plane, I was gonna spruce it up by makin roll overs.

Basically say you put your mouse over home, it will change color. Although I'm planning on makin the buttons having a glow and when you roll over them the glow changes color.

Anyone think this is a good idea?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jcscape.org
Mod Robbie
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
Mod Robbie

Number of posts : 984
what im planning on addin to the forums. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100what im planning on addin to the forums. Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : what im planning on addin to the forums. Mod_silverMod Robbie.
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: what im planning on addin to the forums.   what im planning on addin to the forums. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:29 am

dont think this is compatible with forum-motion.

althought if evanna bought full rights we should able to add flash buttons.
Back to top Go down
♫ Steven ♫
Moderator Confidant
Moderator Confidant
♫ Steven ♫

PostSubject: Re: what im planning on addin to the forums.   what im planning on addin to the forums. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:47 am

It's just a simple htm code and cos she bought the rights she will be able to add it
Back to top Go down
RyAN.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
RyAN.

Number of posts : 395
what im planning on addin to the forums. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what im planning on addin to the forums. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: what im planning on addin to the forums.   what im planning on addin to the forums. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:06 am

i could do this, but i dont have access to the control panel and html might not be supported.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.MySpace.com/A_Azn_Named_Ryan
Godzone
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Godzone

Number of posts : 194
what im planning on addin to the forums. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100what im planning on addin to the forums. Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : None til V2
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: what im planning on addin to the forums.   what im planning on addin to the forums. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:22 am

Mod Steven wrote:
Basically I think our current nav bar is too plane, I was gonna spruce it up by makin roll overs.

Basically say you put your mouse over home, it will change color. Although I'm planning on makin the buttons having a glow and when you roll over them the glow changes color.

Anyone think this is a good idea?
I could make flash buttons o:

Just tell me
which fonts and colors to use
Back to top Go down
http://liveswifers.org
Norway
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Norway

Number of posts : 1110
what im planning on addin to the forums. Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100what im planning on addin to the forums. Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : what im planning on addin to the forums. Mod_goldHidden North
what im planning on addin to the forums. Mod_silverHidden North

Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: what im planning on addin to the forums.   what im planning on addin to the forums. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:25 am

We could always add Flash buttons, we always could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum0.info
♫ Steven ♫
Moderator Confidant
Moderator Confidant
♫ Steven ♫

PostSubject: Re: what im planning on addin to the forums.   what im planning on addin to the forums. EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:44 am

So should I add them? (make)
Back to top Go down
Norway
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
Norway

Number of posts : 1110
what im planning on addin to the forums. Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100what im planning on addin to the forums. Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : what im planning on addin to the forums. Mod_goldHidden North
what im planning on addin to the forums. Mod_silverHidden North

Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: what im planning on addin to the forums.   what im planning on addin to the forums. EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:31 pm

If you are able to make em in .Gif
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum0.info
Raji Knightツ
Voter
Voter
Raji Knightツ

Number of posts : 204
what im planning on addin to the forums. Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100what im planning on addin to the forums. Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : Raji Knight
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: what im planning on addin to the forums.   what im planning on addin to the forums. EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:09 pm

yea that would be really cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what im planning on addin to the forums.   what im planning on addin to the forums. Empty

Back to top Go down

what im planning on addin to the forums.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old JcScape :: More :: Other -