Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 FinalX
 Server Status
Who is online
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Top posters
♫ Steven ♫ (1243)
Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? I_vote_lcapOk WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? I_voting_barOk WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? I_vote_rcap 
Jamie (1112)
Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? I_vote_lcapOk WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? I_voting_barOk WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? I_vote_rcap 
Norway (1110)
Immense Jelly <3 Obliv (1072)
Mod Robbie (984)
J A M I E (832)
Oblivious (780)
Disturb3d (760)
ErenGurkan ツ (740)
James (710)

Advert

Interested to advertise at jcscape.org? Contact Evanna@graphicscene.net

Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
kiok4
Newb
Newb
kiok4

Number of posts : 3
Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-22

Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? Vide
PostSubject: Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this?   Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:10 am

Every four hours my account gets reset. It doesn't matter weather im playing or offline. It disconnects me if im online.
Im am tired of losing all my stats and items in four hours after i get maxed out (except in prayer). Can someone tell me what to do? Do i reinstall JcScape? download it again? PLZ HELP! Neutral
Back to top Go down
i haagen i
Newb
Newb
i haagen i

Number of posts : 2
Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-17

Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this?   Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:02 am

kiok4 wrote:
Every four hours my account gets reset. It doesn't matter weather im playing or offline. It disconnects me if im online.
Im am tired of losing all my stats and items in four hours after i get maxed out (except in prayer). Can someone tell me what to do? Do i reinstall JcScape? download it again? PLZ HELP! Neutral

same dude i was level 122 and i got reset.
Back to top Go down

Ok WHAT THE &@(|{ is this?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old JcScape :: More :: Media -