Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 FinalX
 Server Status
Who is online
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Top posters
♫ Steven ♫ (1243)
About the character resets. I_vote_lcapAbout the character resets. I_voting_barAbout the character resets. I_vote_rcap 
Jamie (1112)
About the character resets. I_vote_lcapAbout the character resets. I_voting_barAbout the character resets. I_vote_rcap 
Norway (1110)
Immense Jelly <3 Obliv (1072)
Mod Robbie (984)
J A M I E (832)
Oblivious (780)
Disturb3d (760)
ErenGurkan ツ (740)
James (710)

Advert

Interested to advertise at jcscape.org? Contact Evanna@graphicscene.net

About the character resets.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ashley
Veteran
Veteran
Ashley

Number of posts : 239
About the character resets. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100About the character resets. Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : Ashley
Registration date : 2009-01-15

About the character resets. Vide
PostSubject: About the character resets.   About the character resets. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:10 am

If i see ANY more thread about the reset being "gay" or it being "bullshit", you will be in serious trouble.

The 525 is in its beta version still. for those of you who dont know what that means, it means that its still in testing mode. there will be many of these character resets before the 525 is fully finnished, and you just have to suck it up, and stop complaining.

the author of any thread regarding this issue will obtain a "blackmark" towards their forums account. the "Banned Meter" is what determines your fate on the forums. if you post a thread about this reset, your meter will grow closer towards banned. :banned:

it will be locked, and the lock message will state that you are now in the orange zone.

thanks for understanding,
Ashley<3
Back to top Go down
K R A I
Administrator
Administrator
K R A I

Number of posts : 109
About the character resets. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100About the character resets. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: About the character resets.   About the character resets. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:48 am

I don't agree with this.
They have a right to be mad, they worked for the items.
But, they should post in the rant section.
Edit: Don't bump your own topic..
Topic locked Arrow
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Veteran
Veteran
Ashley

Number of posts : 239

Ingame username : Ashley
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: About the character resets.   About the character resets. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:52 am

yeah, but its all spam, and flame. they flame the server, and JC himself.

Ashley<3
Back to top Go down
K R A I
Administrator
Administrator
K R A I

Number of posts : 109

Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: About the character resets.   About the character resets. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:53 am

Ashley wrote:
yeah, but its all spam, and flame. they flame the server, and JC himself.

Ashley<3
Wrong, they have the right to complain.
That's what the rant section is for.
If they don't post in the rant section, it's our duty to move the topic to the rant section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the character resets.   About the character resets. Empty

Back to top Go down

About the character resets.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Old JcScape :: More :: Media -