Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 FinalX
 Server Status
Who is online
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Top posters
♫ Steven ♫ (1243)
is it? it can't be! :0 I_vote_lcapis it? it can't be! :0 I_voting_baris it? it can't be! :0 I_vote_rcap 
Jamie (1112)
is it? it can't be! :0 I_vote_lcapis it? it can't be! :0 I_voting_baris it? it can't be! :0 I_vote_rcap 
Norway (1110)
Immense Jelly <3 Obliv (1072)
Mod Robbie (984)
J A M I E (832)
Oblivious (780)
Disturb3d (760)
ErenGurkan ツ (740)
James (710)

Advert

Interested to advertise at jcscape.org? Contact Evanna@graphicscene.net

is it? it can't be! :0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
wootv2
Newb
Newb
wootv2

Number of posts : 4
is it? it can't be! :0 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100is it? it can't be! :0 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-16

is it? it can't be! :0 Vide
PostSubject: is it? it can't be! :0   is it? it can't be! :0 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 am

yes it is Woot from a long long time ago.

Jamie, Norway, Steve, robbie, you guys might remember me <3
for verification i believe norway or steve went overseas for a while? dunno if you want me to say why or not.. Razz how did that trip go?

Jamie, you know me irl (sorta) so i can verify on facebook for ya Razz
bored as **** so i came on here to say hi and maybe start playing again heeeh

and reading the advertise section.. hellooo Evanna!

I missed you guys <3

either way; i tried logging onto the original woot but it says inactive. :b

affraid
Back to top Go down
wootv2
Newb
Newb
wootv2

is it? it can't be! :0 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100is it? it can't be! :0 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: is it? it can't be! :0   is it? it can't be! :0 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:29 am

im amazed i could find you guys XD
up to 601? i remember when we were getting 501 off the ground haha
fun times<3
Back to top Go down
wootv2
Newb
Newb
wootv2

PostSubject: Re: is it? it can't be! :0   is it? it can't be! :0 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:52 am

aha! i also realized my other acc.. same name but with a space lol it seems to be inactive Surprised
Back to top Go down
wootv2
Newb
Newb
wootv2

PostSubject: Re: is it? it can't be! :0   is it? it can't be! :0 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:54 am

and JAMES!!
this is fun lol i keep finding people from the old days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
p0k3 u d3ad
p0k3 u d3ad

Number of posts : 64

Ingame username : P0k3 U D3ad
Maxed.
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: is it? it can't be! :0   is it? it can't be! :0 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:08 am

Sorry bro, the JC-Scape you and I used to know, has gone down.

John (JC) Shut it JC-Scape down, started it back up as PerilScape, switched forums, those forums got deleted (GF my 2.5k posts), some douchebag had sex with Evanna so that he could use the forums, he tried to make a fake 317/601 called JC-Scape, etc.

I have Jamie etc on MSN, sooooo, yer. And I'm actually a staff member on JC's newest (still not finished) server, and was staff on ZettaScape, which was his server after PerilScape which was atfer JC-Scape.

So I ain't bullshitting, apart from maybe that part about some faggot having sex with Evanna for the use of the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is it? it can't be! :0   is it? it can't be! :0 Empty

Back to top Go down

is it? it can't be! :0

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions & Farewell's -