Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 FinalX
 Server Status
Who is online
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Top posters
♫ Steven ♫ (1243)
JC i really need help please I_vote_lcapJC i really need help please I_voting_barJC i really need help please I_vote_rcap 
Jamie (1112)
JC i really need help please I_vote_lcapJC i really need help please I_voting_barJC i really need help please I_vote_rcap 
Norway (1110)
Immense Jelly <3 Obliv (1072)
Mod Robbie (984)
J A M I E (832)
Oblivious (780)
Disturb3d (760)
ErenGurkan ツ (740)
James (710)

Advert

Interested to advertise at jcscape.org? Contact Evanna@graphicscene.net

JC i really need help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
own3d 2
Newb
Newb
own3d 2

Number of posts : 21
JC i really need help please Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JC i really need help please Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-04

JC i really need help please Vide
PostSubject: JC i really need help please   JC i really need help please EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:24 am

ok well i installed a different version of java and i didn't want it so i tried to remove it and it wont remove. here is a pic of what happens when i try to remove it.
JC i really need help please Java_i11
it also says the same thing when i try to download a different version of java please omg please help me. i can't play or do anything that has to do with java like runescape and you 317 server

JC i really need help please 943391 :banned: Pwned lol thought these smiley's were kinda funny

ok well i have figured out what is going on i accidently deleeted the files of java without unstalling it so i was wondering is anyone one on the forums had these 2 types of java updates
JC i really need help please My_typ10
and would let me do teamviewer so that we could copy those files and put them back on to my computer please anyone let me know if you can do this for me
i have made a windows live messenger i am kinda new ummm my address is own3d_2@ymail.com thats an underscore between d and the 2

please someone help and get active on the forums
Back to top Go down

JC i really need help please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion -