Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 FinalX
 Server Status
Who is online
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Top posters
♫ Steven ♫ (1243)
Made this for the forum bar... I_vote_lcapMade this for the forum bar... I_voting_barMade this for the forum bar... I_vote_rcap 
Jamie (1112)
Made this for the forum bar... I_vote_lcapMade this for the forum bar... I_voting_barMade this for the forum bar... I_vote_rcap 
Norway (1110)
Immense Jelly <3 Obliv (1072)
Mod Robbie (984)
J A M I E (832)
Oblivious (780)
Disturb3d (760)
ErenGurkan ツ (740)
James (710)

Advert

Interested to advertise at jcscape.org? Contact Evanna@graphicscene.net

Made this for the forum bar...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
la lampara
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 14
Made this for the forum bar... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Made this for the forum bar... Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : X, La Lampara
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Made this for the forum bar... Vide
PostSubject: Made this for the forum bar...   Made this for the forum bar... EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Well i saw how the gallery looks different so i went and made this:
Made this for the forum bar... 2hqy003

and with the actual thing it looks like this:

Made this for the forum bar... 313hjds

@offtopic

Interested to advertise at jcscape.org? Contact Evanna@graphicscene.net she still around?
Back to top Go down
JC
Owner
Owner
JC

Number of posts : 64
Made this for the forum bar... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Made this for the forum bar... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Made this for the forum bar...   Made this for the forum bar... EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Ty, Can you make a FinalX one?
Back to top Go down
la lampara
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 14
Made this for the forum bar... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Made this for the forum bar... Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : X, La Lampara
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Made this for the forum bar...   Made this for the forum bar... EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:35 pm

like a bar that says FinalX sure

i mean a tab

Made this for the forum bar... 260bbyd
Made this for the forum bar... 34iiqlu
making a few more things to match new theme
Back to top Go down
Risk It All
Newb
Newb
Risk It All

Number of posts : 5

Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Made this for the forum bar...   Made this for the forum bar... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Sorry to be mean but the shadowing on the text @ Top is baad. :{
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made this for the forum bar...   Made this for the forum bar... Empty

Back to top Go down

Made this for the forum bar...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Graphic's :: Show Case -