Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Welcome to Jc - Scape!

Please log-in if you already have a JCscape forum account,

If you don't, please register!

Best regards, JCscape staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Index
 FinalX
 Server Status
Who is online
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 167 on Mon May 18, 2009 10:33 pm
Top posters
♫ Steven ♫ (1243)
How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch I_vote_lcapHow to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch I_voting_barHow to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch I_vote_rcap 
Jamie (1112)
How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch I_vote_lcapHow to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch I_voting_barHow to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch I_vote_rcap 
Norway (1110)
Immense Jelly <3 Obliv (1072)
Mod Robbie (984)
J A M I E (832)
Oblivious (780)
Disturb3d (760)
ErenGurkan ツ (740)
James (710)

Advert

Interested to advertise at jcscape.org? Contact Evanna@graphicscene.net

How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
xbloodshedx
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 3
How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch Right_bar_bleue

Ingame username : xbloodrustx
Registration date : 2009-03-15

How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch Vide
PostSubject: How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch   How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:03 am

Ok if u want to get to level 10 quick and easy then grab a kar98 when u first start and go sit by the help room door but make sure h can see the hallway and the window by the door, next let every zombie in and blow there heads off in other words kill every zombie by headshots if u get a 3 headshot streak ur guy will say "time to bust some heads" ya ur pretty much badass when he says that, ok so just stand there and pop headsoff till level 3 then go grab the m1carbine and shoot the arms and heads off and keep doing this till level 6 then run up the stairs next to the carbine and remove the couch, as u go up take a left walk straight for a second and take a right then walk straight if u look right u will see a sawed off double barrel grab it and shoot the zombies anywhere until level 8 then run through the door by the double barrel and take a right, u should see a closet, unlock the closet andvu will get a flamethrower and use that till level 10

will make a tutorial on getting to wave 50
Back to top Go down
JC
Owner
Owner
JC

Number of posts : 64
How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-29

How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch Vide
PostSubject: Re: How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch   How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:46 pm

Sorry, This is RSPS. Not console games.

Back to top Go down

How to reach wave 10 easily on cod waw zombies for iPod touch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Rsps :: Tutorial's / Config's Ect. -